We are seeking Project Managers for a Recladding project in multiple locations in London. Previous Recladding or Facade experience is a plus.
The Project manager will oversee the Re cladding of three sites, will deal with day to day install, QA, monitoring progress, meeting the Client to explain the works, dealing with design issues, along with keeping the directors informed of progress.
Key activities are:
- Client Reporting
- Manage Design and Consultants
- Lead health and safety and sustainability
- Manage cost Control
- Manage Programme and site progress
- Coordinate and lead sub-contractor packages
- Manage and organise Ardmore direct labour
- Contribute to the procurement process for subcontractors
- Oversee the call-off of materials
- Manage compliance with Building Control
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Take overall responsibility for the projects. Maintain and enhance relations with the client, professional team, subcontractors, local authority, regulators and the general public. Attend weekly and monthly client meetings and prepare progress reports for the client via spread sheet analysis and written reports.
- Manage the allocated site management and administrative personnel and take time to develop them individually to make use of their strengths and address their weaknesses, building them into a loyal team. Aim to inspire them through example.
- Take a close interest in the drawings and details provided to ensure that they are appropriate and practical to build and use that knowledge to brief each supervisor personally.
- Understand the Ardmore quality management system and put in place active measures working through the supervisors to guarantee the quality of the completed work.
- Carefully monitor time and cost and report honestly to the Directors on a monthly basis.
- Take a leadership position in respect of site health and safety and commit personal time and effort in supporting and promoting the health and safety programme.