400 Euro per day
Senior Network Engineer Cisco – Prague
This global organisation are looking for a Senior Network Engineer. The role is a contract role and for 6 months initially but highly likely to be extended for another 6 months.
Key skills for this role are:
- Experience with technical operation support and service delivery in Data Network areas
- Experience as a senior support engineer in an Enterprise level NOC
- Experience with Cisco and F5 technologies
- Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Data Center technologies (OTV, Fabric Path, VDC, VPC, Load Balancing)
- DNS/DHCP via DDI tools like Infoblox
- SDN (Cisco ACI and Cisco SD-Wan)
- Traffic optimization (Cisco WAAS, Riverbed)
The role is:
- To support and promote the overall quality status of the managed services and ensure compliance to optimal service levels according to the highest standards provided by the Engineering Teams.
- To act as the highest technical escalation point in all the technology areas managed by the team.
- To Troubleshoot complex network issues escalated to the team with Incidents on a world-wide scale. To Handle post-incident analysis and Long Term Remdiation actions.
- Will be directly responsible for implementing Network projects and also supervise projects being implemented by the Managed Services provider
Please apply now for more details on this Cisco Support Network Engineer role.